miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

Welcome Post

Welcome,

If you have arrived here you are for sure either an Oracle consultant or an Oracle user, hence you are one of the thousands that have to deal with this ERP on a daily basis. We often receive negative comments about ERPs in general, so what this blog will be focus on is to provide some simple tips (maybe a few will be a little more complex) on how to make life easier when using Oracle EBS.

I have to say that even tough many solutions posted here are highly technical I’m a Functional Consultant for the Supply Chain modules. Due to the lack of technical consultants and a slight technical background I have, I got my hands really dirty in the technical stuff. If you are a functional consultant that doesn’t like to get involved into the technical well you are free to stay out of it, but from my short experience a functional-technical consultant can work much faster to solve problems than a pure functional.

The tips and solutions that I will be posting here are some of the stuff developed within the few years I have been working on Oracle EBS. I will be posting stuff on several modules such as Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management and also on BI Publisher, Oracle Alerts, Reports and so on.

Feel free to comment on any of the posts and also I you think you have an interesting solution and want me to post it here we can work on that too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario